Sunday, February 6, 2011

They got me with the 20 % off

Went shopping for Preston without him and spent hundreds on the wrong sized jeans, took out credit cards just to return them. The whole purpose was to buy as much as I could , bring it home and have Preston try it on. I knew that most of the clothes weren't going to work out and I could return them, so I went all out. It was actually quite fun, I felt like one of those snotty rich wives, but in a good way. We ended up with a couple good items and two canceled credit cards.

2 comments:

Aqualung said...

You going on a shopping trip like that sounds like a dream come true. I like the part about returning stuff. BTW you look good as a blond.

Unknown said...

Talk about Dream Come True. Except I would by clothes for me...not my husband. And I probably wouldn't return them :)