Sunday, October 18, 2009

So we searched and searched for a new place down in Happy valley. I was soooo stressed to find the perfect place that was well lit. i spent hours looking at these dumps and calling off the hook. We started the bidding at $300 but we quickly doubled that when we saw the 300 dollar apartments. I stumbled on this apartment that i felt so good about but it was a little over our new price range. We talked down the owner and we bought it as soon as we could. It was this cute four- plex that didn't have blue carpet and well lit. It was perfect for us!!!!

Preston made realize something about myself. It that i am a Salesman dream. Earlier i paid for all the foreclosure homes in the utah valley. Crazy i know. Well the next thing on my list was a washer and dryer. the search was back on. i acutally enjoyed the thrill even though it stressed me out. I found the washer and dryer from a guy who owned a storage building. i trusted him that they worked. i cleaned them for about two hours and they whole entire time i was on hold to cancel the foreclosure deal. ha ha.

No comments: