Friday, March 13, 2009

Preston and I have been dating for about two weeks here, and i meet the Parents this night at a real game. They were way sweet then we went out to eat with Prestons best firend Brittany and her Fiance Dallin. It was the first time for eating at the pie, great pizza. The whole night i felt honored to be Preston's Date.


Here is Evidance that Preston and I have been seeing one other. It was pretty much magical and embarrassing since day one. Magical in the sense that i would get all giddy inside every time i heard from Preston. We were obsessed together with Prison Break and that was the plan. I knew i could capture his attention at the mission reuion with something we had to watch together. It totally worked. Embarrassing in the sense that i had a full on siesure and threw up in front of his face. But yet again magical in the sense that he stayed with me the whole time in the hospital and the rest of the day, he even got off work to stayed by me while i slept. The best part was the we had a DTR while i was kind of loopy. After i was clear in my mind Preston made sure i hadn't forgot the we had a DTR and that we were boyfriend and girlfriend. I was shocked that he still wanted to be with me but thrilled that I was datng him.

1 comment:

Mikidees said...

good job catching up T- Keep going!