Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Every Fifth sunday President and Sister Cowley have a little get together with all the missionaries at their home. I had hope but did not realize that i would start a relationship with my future husband. Boy did Elder Preston Van Dyke look good. I  had wanted for him to ask me out for awhile and he hadn't so i knew i had to make  an effort. We had a fun conversation about 24 and prison break and that totally got us hooked.  I was smitten after that night, I could keep him off my mind. 

3 comments:

b-ryce said...

thank goodness for those get togethers!

Anna said...

TIANA!!! You are getting married! Congrats!! You look beautiful as always

Aqualung said...

After serving missions together it is good that you had something meaty to talk about like "Prison Break" or "24". Congrats on the pending wedding and life together.