Monday, May 12, 2008

Sister Campbell from Washington came down to Salt lake and then down to provo and gave me a sneak peek of her wedding dress. Which i would have to tell you, is beautiful. It was good to see each other even if it was just a few minutes. We got to reminisce in the good old times back a year ago when we served together in Radford Virginia. I'm really happy for her and she looks amazing , still has the same wonderful spirit that she carried as a missionary.

Later at work:i had an old man fall asleep on me,
I told a blind kid to look up for me
and one girl told me to "stop it" while i was hair spraying her hair,so i did but she wasn't telling me to stop she was saying it to herself cause she looked so good.

Work is good at Regis i'm liking it a lot, just got to figure out how to close cause the lady that showed me was in turbo mode and wrote all these numbers, pressed a lot of buttons and said "there that's how you close."

6 comments:

Tracy Barrand said...

Tiana I love you in this green shirt from sister Larsen. What a great week we had. I loved every minute you were here, I loved how you did my hair, I loved how you gave such a great talk, I loved you helping me pick out new furniture. sigh I just love you with every bone of my body.

Mikidees said...

Ha Ha too funny Congrat om getting that job!

Aqualung said...

Congrats on the new job and all the new adventures. Working with the public is always so interesting.

cat+tadd=sam said...

Hooray! you have a blog! I need to see you soon, I miss you!

Turpin's said...

Hey Tiana add us to your buddies!! Our blog is..www.bcturpin@blogspot.com. Glad to hear that things are going good for ya!!

Tracy Barrand said...

Tiana, the work you are doing at Regis is so important.....and you get paid in spiritual dollars. How did campbell get married so fast?